Flowserve Corporation CIP Black Belt in Kashiwazaki City, Japan
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Support CIP by training and mentoring Green Belt and Yellow Belt Candidates within their respective facility and others as appropriate to the needs of business.
• Facilitate / lead cross-functional project teams through all aspects of the CIP utilizing the tools of the CIP to improve quality, cycle time, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
• Work with the Business Unit Controller to develop savings metrics and report progress on a monthly basis.
• Support the development of project backlog and prioritization.
• Share best practices throughout Flowserve worldwide.
• Support analysis of Site data and provide recommendations when necessary.
• Full time Black Belt expected to complete a minimum of five CIP projects per year.
· Lead SHEA (safety, Health, Environment) activity at the site
· Complete Critical Programs updates including monthly and quarterly document reviews
· Successfully Complete Major Campaigns with summary reports
· Update site SHEA Presentation Materials and KPI’s Chart (SHEA Kick Start)
· Embrace Safety Observations Reporting using mobile app (RIVO)
· Complete all FLS 2.0 Directives and Implementation
· Continue to Enhance and Improve on Sustainability Activities as well as Data Collection
· Introduce Benchmarks Meeting and Best Practices
· Rollout Coordinator and Supervisor’s Competency Training
• Degree in Industrial Engineering, Management, Mechanical or equivalent.
• Open minded self starter with a desire to drive change.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leadership role is recommended.
• Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional terms is preferred.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Demonstrated project management skills with successful track record. MS Project proficiency will be added advantage.
• Strong PC and database management skills.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Good interpersonal skills, presentation, and facilitation skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization.
• Successful completion of Flowserve CIP Black Belt training or equivalent will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SHEA (safety, Health, Environment) role is recommended.
• Expertise on SHEA area
To lead and to support the continuous improvement of business operation proactively.
Primary Posting Location:
Kashiwazaki City, JP
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
CIP Black Belt
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: