Flowserve Corporation SalesforceCRM Solution Delivery Manager in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The IT Manager of CX/CRM Solution Delivery oversees various initiatives in the front-end application space, including CRM, Digital Marketing, Communities & Service and more. The position reports to the IT Director of Enterprise Customer Solutions. As a manager of CX/CRM solution delivery, he/she is responsible for discovery, mobilization, oversight, development support, integration strategy and operational support of solutions related to the Flowserve Enterprise Salesforce.com environments. He/she also partners with the CRM Program Manager to support delivery of the 2018 Flowserve Enterprise Salesforce program.
The IT Manager of CX/CRM Solution Delivery provides functional and technical strategy and direction to ensure the application remains aligned with business goals and requirements and offers recommendations for process integration, application development, and ongoing enhancement of the CX/CRM business systems associated with the Force.com platform.
He/she is also responsible for defining and implementing a strategy to build Flowserve internal competencies on the Force.com platform. A key objective & accountability is the establishment and ongoing active leadership of a CX/CRM Center of Expertise at one of Flowserve's engineering centers in Bangalore or Chennai.
The IT Manager of CX/CRM Solution Delivery provides functional and technical guidance and manages development efforts for CX/CRM technology platforms with an emphasis on Salesforce and potentially including other related technology platforms. He/she provides daily oversight of user-facing operational support functions for all CX/CRM applications and regularly scheduled CRM business owner support and strategic planning. This hands-on design, development and operations support role demands skills in release management and strong analytical, data modeling and programming background in the Salesforce.com technology stack. He/she provides daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual adoption metrics of the user community for review with business partners and supports needed escalations and innovations to ensure maximum adoption.
• Partners with IT and functional leadership to architect and develop future state plans regarding Salesforce.com (SFDC) and Force.com. Provide design and development leadership and best practice guidance for SFDC solutions.
• Partners with the CRM Program Manager to assure the successful delivery of Flowserve's Enterprise CRM program.
• Acts as primary contact for CX/CRM business partners; translates business vision & requirements into program/project charters, plans & architectures that are both aligned with business & IT strategy and mobilizes the same.
• Participates in the full application life cycle from architecture/design to development, testing, deployment and operations support of Salesforce.com/Force.com framework.
• Manages and contributes to the design and development of web services API integrations with other systems including Salesforce.com, Oracle and SAP based CPQ and ERP systems, etc.
• Establishes a CX/CRM Center of Expertise at one of Flowserve's engineering centers in Bangalore or Chennai consisting of a Manager and 3-4-person team of Salesforce developers and administrators to develop and operate solutions.
• 5+ years’ of hands-on design/development/administration experience with Salesforce.com; Flowserve prioritizes configuration over customization however an understanding of how to extend Salesforce solutions is a plus.
• 3+ years’ experience managing teams of Salesforce.com Developers and Administrators;
• Ability to manage teams of developers, administrators, and business analysts and corresponding development using Agile/Scrum and/or Waterfall delivery methods;
• Experience leading development efforts, participating in systems implementation as member of a cross functional team, and overseeing production operations activities;
• Experience implementing and supporting Sales Cloud, and any other Force.com applications such as Service Could, Marketing Cloud, and Chatter;
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate functional & technical issues and resolve problems at all levels of the organization both internally and externally;
• Proficiency at developing and managing test scenarios, and managing testers, and testing activities;
• Proficiency at developing and managing technical change management processes, SDLC, etc.
• Proficiency at in Organizational Change Management methodologies & approaches as related to deployment of Salesforce solutions;
• Experience with Salesforce configuration and ability to guide your team in issue resolution whether through engagement with Salesforce or internally.
• Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Custom Objects, Workflows, Triggers, Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, and Web Services;
• Experience with enterprise integration to Salesforce.com; Familiarity with tools such as Mulesoft, Boomi, Informatica and SAP preferred;
• Experience in integrating Salesforce.com and Force.com with relational databases, 3rd party platforms, and Salesforce.com partner applications; understanding of Salesforce.com’s Web Services;
• Understanding of Salesforce.com’s security model;
• Knowledge of Cloud based CRM Systems (Salesforce) and Enterprise business systems such as SAP;
• Salesforce.com/Force.com developer & admin certification is preferred.
• Must be willing to relocate to Dallas, TX
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
SalesforceCRM Solution Delivery Manager
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Primary Posting Location:
IRVING, Texas US
United States of America
Auto req ID: