Flowserve Corporation Associate General Ledger Accountant in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve is looking for an Associate General Ledger Accountant for a start-up of a Shared Service center for a $4.5Bn Global US based company. The center will ramp up to 400 people over a 3 year period and will be based in Debrecen, Hungary. This center will service the North American and EMEA region.
You would have the opportunity to travel abroad (Europe and United States), and work with the latest SAP/S4 HANA and other ERP systems.
Our offices are located in a state-of-the-art location in a professional Office Park in Debrecen, Hungary.
• Work in a team to transition general ledger responsibilities from US or EU sites into the Shared Service center in Debrecen.
• Work on assigned accounting and month end closing processes under US-GAAP.
• Work with the team and site controllers to ensure accurate and controlled financial statements for their site.
• Support internal and external audits.
• Maintain a good relationship with site personnel.
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting or commerce required.
• 0-3 years’ experience is required, (Shared Service center experience is a plus)
• Good understanding of accounting theory required.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English required.
• Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Associate General Ledger Accountant
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Finance & Accounting
Auto req ID: