Flowserve Corporation Marketing Communications Specialist in Budapest, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Regularly meet and engage with the internal transformation office and appropriate business partners for communications planning
• Develop content and communication plans on behalf of transformation office for distribution to enterprise or internal organizations
• Confidently execute on comprehensive strategic and tactical communication plans, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
• Must have the ability to take direction from manager and appropriate business partners for internal client support
• Maintain a positive, collaborative attitude inside and outside of the communications department
• Must have a solid understanding of business and corporate processes and procedures
We are looking for a motivated Communications Specialist who can support the Global Communications team and our internal transformation office with developing change management communications, internal content and communication plans, while building strategic relationships and trust across all levels of the business. We want a detail-oriented and results-driven individual who can work quickly, accurately and thoroughly.
If you’re not frightened by a fast pace and a high bar for excellence, show us what you can do. The successful candidate will have a go-getter attitude and be motivated to deliver quality communications to our internal clients.
• A solid understanding of communications planning and project management
• Has the ability to build tactical communications plans
• Excellent writing and editing skills required, as well as a solid understanding of how to write in AP style
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint
• 3 to 5 years of corporate communications, marketing or public relations agency experience
• Minimum of bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Marketing Communications Specialist
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: