Flowserve Corporation General Clerk Operations in Bengaluru, India
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Review Certified Material Test Reports (Chemical, mechanical and non-destructive examination) with respect to ASTM and other applicable standards and procedures.
· Review component dimensional inspection reports against the manufacturing drawings.
· Creation of QA data book with respect to customer specification and API 610.
· Interact with quality engineers of different Flowserve business units across the world to update status and resolve issues related to certification review.
· Follow up suppliers for correcting deviations and getting pending documentation.
· Ability to read and understand quality procedures.
· Ability to understand requirements of material testing as per international standards like ASTM, ASME and API 610 etc
· Ability to read and understand quality related requirements of costumer specification
· Knowledge of engineering materials, material testing and manufacturing processes like casting, forging, welding etc.
· Working knowledge of MS office tools.
Diploma in mechanical engineering with around 2 years of experience in quality assurance.
Previous working experience in quality assurance of rotating equipment would be added advantage.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
General Clerk Operations
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: