Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Engineering Supervisor involves the supervision and control of projects and the design and development teams. He/She will be responsible for the devices, assemblies, or systems to be produced, including the production manufacturing processes. Will also be accountable to the methods and tools used to achieve the deliverable result.
AMSS engineering of aftermarket upgrades, retrofits and packaging of new units handled within AMSS business units.
Reporting progress, metrics and KPI’s in writing and in person.
While there are multiple business card titles, Product Engineering roles usually entail activities dealing with issues of production cost, feasibility, quality, performance, reliability, serviceability and customized user features.
Addressing these product characteristics may include the approval of design, design drawings, BOMs, documentation, development processes and procedures and the transitioning of the product to manufacturing. Shall speak GTEC local language and good understanding of GTEC work procedures and practices.
Up to 50% regional travel will be required to support multiple sites and customer meetings.
· Bachelor of Science Engineering degree or equivalent and/or 8+ years related experience in pump industry
· Recognized as a qualified engineer by external certifying bodies, as indicated by Professional
· Engineering license, IMechE, or other Engineering accreditation
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) certification, Green Belt minimum
· Ability to work and lead in a project environment with multi discipline project teams.
· Excellent understanding of pump applications and types, clear understanding of hydraulic fundamentals and how these relate to pumps and pump.
· Team-oriented; Leading values of communication and involvement of others.
· Ability to work closely with internal and external customers (face to face or by telephone) and has good verbal and written communication skills
· High standard of written & spoken English and Hindi; strong PC skills; additional language skills desirable
Able to effectively self manage; makes decisions around priorities, and manages several priorities at one time.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.