Flowserve Corporation Project Manager in IRVING, Texas
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Focused on driving multiple workstreams or projects to successful completion through coordination of critical activities. Responsible for developing and delivering project plans and schedules, manage scope and issues, monitor and provide project status, and support cross team integration. Work with program leaders to manage teams, budgets, benefits, and stakeholder engagement. Accountable for creation of key project reporting and governance processes.
· Define and manage scope of the program working with Program and ESS leadership.
· Develop, manage, and update project workplans including facilitating and reporting on integrated milestones and program stage-gates.
· Create and maintain a program schedule.
· Support program budgeting and financial management reporting.
· Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans
· Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives
· Track project progress and manage project reporting.
· Support development and deployment of project tools, templates and documentation.
· Apply/Communicate project management standards and best practices.
· Ensure compliance of project execution with Flowserve policies regarding execution of projects
· Support Change Management efforts and Program leadership.
Work with CIP team members and provide advice and guidance on CIP project management.
· Bachelor's degree is required, advanced degree a plus.
· Minimum 5 years of experience related to successful delivery of Project or Program Management.
· Continuous Improvement background a plus specifically Six Sigma Green Belt or better.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
IRVING, Texas US
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: